PTC India Financial - Q1 (Cons) update
- Loan book has been grown by Rs 104 crore during the quarter despite challenging COVID19 lockdown. The business has been resumed now and further loans of around Rs 400 crore has been sanctioned after Q1FY21 and further disbursements of Rs 400 has been allowed.
- Fresh Credit Lines of Rs 500 crore has been received during the quarter and further credit lines of Rs.300 crore have been received post 30th June, 2020.
- Company is into discussion for further credit lines of Rs 800 crore with various domestic banks / financial institution and further credit lines of $215 million with DFIs.
- The Long Term to Short Term Liability ratio of the company is at 91 : 9 and Debt Equity ratio have been improved to 4.34 as on 30th June 2020.
- Capital Adequacy ratio stood at 23.75% as on 30th June 2020
Q1 FY21 vs Q1 FY20
- Debt Equity Ratio improved to 4.34 in Q1FY21 compared to 5.15 in Q1FY20.
- Net Interest Margin improved to 3.36% in Q1FY21 compared to 2.99% in Q1FY20 (Up by 112%)
- Cost of borrowed funds has been reduced to 8.76% in Q1FY21 compared to 9.13% in Q1FY20.
- Interest spread has improved to 2.80% in Q1FY21 compared to 2.37% in Q1FY20 (Up by 118%)
- Company has received additional credit lines of Rs 500 crore in Q1FY21.
Q1 FY21 vs Q4 FY20
- Total Income for Q1FY21 stood at Rs 298.11 crore.
- Yield on Earning Assets stood at 11.56% in Q1FY21 compared to 11.67% in Q4FY20.
- Net Interest Margin (NIM) stood at 3.36% in Q1FY21 compared to Net Interest Margin of 3.38% in Q4FY20.
Full read: PTC India Financial Q1FY21.pdf (4.65 mb)