Mahindra Auto Sales
- In the Passenger Vehicles segment (which includes UVs, Cars and Vans), Mahindra sold 11,025 vehicles in July 2020, compared to 16,831 vehicles in July 2019.
- In the Commercial Vehicles segment, the company sold 13,103 vehicles in July 2020, as against 15,969 vehicles in July 2019.
- Exports for the month of July 2020 were at 1,467 vehicles.
Mahindra Farm Equipment Sales
- Domestic sales in July 2020 were at 24,463 units, as against 19,174 units during July 2019.
- Total tractor sales (Domestic + Exports) during July 2020 were at 25,402 units, as against 19,992 units for the same period last year.
- Exports for the month stood at 939 units.