Sun Pharma - Q1 (Cons) update
Highlights of Q1FY21 consolidated financials
- Consolidated sales from operations at Rs. 7,467 crores, a decline of about 9.6% over same quarter last year.
- India sales at Rs. 2,388 crores, growth of 3.2% over Q1 last year.
- US finished dosage sales at US$ 282 million, down by 33.5% over Q1 last year. Sales for Q1 last year included a one-time contribution from the special business in US and hence the numbers are not strictly comparable.
- Emerging Markets sales at US$ 173 million, a decline of 10.5% over Q1 last year.
- Rest of World sales at US$ 136 million, down by 18.5% over Q1 last year.
- R&D investments at Rs. 421 crores (5.6% of sales) compared to Rs. 422 crores (5.1% of sales) for Q1FY20.
- EBITDA at Rs. 1,725 crores, with resulting EBITDA margin of 23.1%.
- Excluding the exceptional items of Rs. 3,633 crores (and its minority interest of Rs. 832 crores), adjusted net profit for Q1FY21 was at Rs. 1,146 crores with resulting net profit margin at 15.3%. Reported net loss for quarter was at Rs. 1,656 crores due to the exceptional items mentioned above.
Full read: Sun Pharma Q1FY21.pdf (478.95 kb)
Press Release: Sun Pharma Q1 Results Press Release.pdf (478.95 kb)