Procter & Gamble Health (former Merck Limited) - Q1 (Cons) update
Future Enterprises - Q1 (Cons) update
The company holds investment in following companies:
- Future E-commerce Infrastructure Limited being Rs. 17.72 Cr as Equity Shares, Rs. 48.65 Cr as Non-Convertible Compulsory Preference Shares and Rs. 0.11 Cr in Compulsory Convertible Preference Shares.
- Futurebazaar India Limited being Rs. 19.16 Cr in Equity Shares
- Leanbox Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd. Being Rs. 15 Crore in Equity Shares.
Steel Authority of India - Q1 (Cons) update
Future Retail - Q1 (Cons) update
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited - Q1 (Cons) update
Parag milk Foods- Q1 (Cons) update
Repco Home Finance- Q1 (Cons) update
- Total income grew 4% to Rs. 341.9 crs.
- Net interest income stood at Rs. 128.0 Crs and margins at 4.3%.
- Net profits stood at Rs. 64.0 crs.
- Loans sanctions stood at Rs. 161.5 crs
- Loan disbursements stood at Rs. 181.6 crs
- Interest spread remained healthy at 3.0% respectively.
- Return on assets and equity remained robust at 2.2% and 15.0% respectively
Loan Book and composition
The overall loan book rose 6% to Rs. 11,979.5 crs at the end of June 2020. Loans to the self employed segment accounted for 51.7% of the outstanding loan book and loans against property product accounted for 18.7% of the same.
Stage 3 assets stood at 4.0% of the loan assets as at the end of June 2020 as compared to 4.2% as at the end of June 2019.
Provision for Expected Credit Losses
As required under IND AS, the company has carried provisions for expected credit losses to the tune of Rs. 236.1 crs or 2.0% on total loan assets. Stage 3 coverage ratio stood at 41% at the end of June 2020 as compared to 31% in the previous year.
The capital adequacy ratio stood provisionally at 26.2% comprising entirely of Tier-1 capital. The minimum capital adequacy ratio prescribed by the National Housing Bank is 12.0%.
As on June 20, 2020, the Company had a total network of 153 branches and 24 satellite centers spread across Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Maharashtra, Odisha, Gujarat, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
Jubilant Life Sciences- Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Jubilant Life Sciences Q1FY21.pdf (6.42 mb)
Coal India - Q1 (Cons) update
Sadbhav Engineering - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Sadbhav Engineering Q1FY21.pdf (7.51 mb)
Jubilant Foodworks - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Jubilant Foodworks Q1FY21.pdf (2.84 mb)
Prakash Industries - Q1 update
8K Miles Software - Q1 (Cons) update
The Indian Hume Pipe - Q1 update
- The Company has reported an EBIDTA of INR 16.81 Crores as against INR 52.15 Crores reported in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- The estimated balance value of the work as at 18th August, 2020 is INR 4,445.00 Crores as against INR 4,354.83 Crores as at 9th August, 2019.
- The Company is L I in one project having value of INR 134.82 Crores as at 18th August, 2020.
Wockhardt Limited - Q1 (Cons) update
- Emerging Market Business of the Company stood at Rs.139 crore in Q1FY21 (PY Rs.144 crore). Emerging Market business contributed about 21% of the Global Revenue.
- Irish Business stood at Rs.33 crore in Q1FY21 (PY Rs.38 crore).
- US Business stood at Rs.114 crore in Q1FY21 as compared to Rs.186 crore in Q1FY20. US Business contributed 17% of the Global Revenue.
- UK Business during the quarter stood at Rs.218 crore in Q1FY21 (PY Rs.225 crore). UK Business contributed about 33% of Global Revenue.
- India Business stood at Rs.116 crore in Q1FY21 as compared to Rs.244 crore in Q1FY20. De-growth is mainly on account of lower sales in Quality Generics division and in some of the therapeutic areas. India Business contributed 18% of the Global Revenue.
- Total EU Business contributed 43% of the Global Revenue.
R&D and Capital Expenditure:
- Research & Development expenditure during the quarter was at Rs.38 crore (6% to sales) and including capital expenditure is at 7.8% to sales.
- Capital expenditure during the quarter was Rs.31 crore
- The Board of Directors, in their meeting held on June 09, 2020, concluded the Business transfer agreement (BTA) entered into between the Company and Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited (Purchaser) dated February 12, 2020.
- The profit from aforesaid Transfer of Business Undertaking (excluding the Hold-back Amount of Rs. 300 crore) amounting to Rs. 1,470.32 crore has been included as 'Exceptional Items - discontinued operations'.
Debt Position: Net Debt-Equity ratio as on 31st March 2020 stood at 0.84 and as on 30th June 2020 stood at 0.31.
Suzlon - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Suzlon Q1FY21.pdf (3.79 mb)
Patel Engineering - Q1 (Cons) update
SJVN Limited - Q1 (Cons) update
Apex Frozen Foods - Q1 update
Full read: Apex Frozen Foods Q1FY21.pdf (2.28 mb)