Umang Diaries - Q1 update
Full read: Umang Diaries Q1FY21.pdf (2.90 mb)
Blue Star - Q1 (Cons) update
- Other Income (including Finance Income) for Q1FY21 was Rs 8.61 crores compared to Rs 21.66 crores in Q1FY20. Other Income in Q1FY20 was higher on account of receipt of an industrial promotion subsidy for the manufacturing facility at Wada.
- Finance Cost for the quarter increased to Rs 18.54 crores from Rs 8.23 crores in Q1FY20 due to additional borrowings and increased cost of funds.
- There is a Tax credit of Rs 9.52 crores for Q1FY21 arising from loss for the quarter. The Tax expense for Q1FY20 was Rs 32.52 crores (effective tax rate of 30.1%).
- Carried Forward Order Book as on June 30, 2020 was Rs 2919 crores compared to Rs 2841 crores as on June 30, 2019.
- Raised Rs 350 crores during the quarter through issuance of non-convertible debentures to fund working capital and to build liquidity on the Balance Sheet. Consequently, net borrowings increased to Rs 428.53 crores as on June 30, 2020 as compared to a net cash balance of Rs 0.74 crores as on June 30, 2019.
Full read: Blue Star Q1FY21.pdf (519.33 kb)
BASF India - Q1 update
Full read: BASF India Q1FY21.pdf (356.17 kb)
Adani Power - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Adani Power Q1FY21.pdf (1.08 mb)
Gujarat Pipavav Port - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Gujarat Pipava Port Q1FY21.pdf (1.82 mb)
Whirlpool of India - Q1 update
Full read: Whirlpool Q1FY21.pdf (754.07 kb)
Gravita India - Q1 (Cons) update
- EBITDA INR 12.64 Cr
- Sales Quantity: Lead 16,221 MT, Aluminum 973 MT & Plastics 2,493 MT
The increase in profit margins of the company is due to significant increase in sales volumes from overseas manufacturing facilities where company enjoys better margins coupled with lower working capital cycle.
The overall production during the quarter has increased by ~ 2% from corresponding quarter of previous year despite adverse condition related to Covid-19 pandemic around the world. Further, during the quarter the sales volume of Lead products has also increased by ~ 7% from corresponding quarter of previous year
Full read: Gravita India Q1FY21.pdf (2.23 mb)
DLF - Q1 (Cons) update
EBITDA stood at Rs 99 crore
The performance in the rental business was impacted owing to the retail malls remaining shut during the lock-down period and consequent rental waivers.
Full read: DLF Q1FY21.pdf (5.28 mb)
Apollo Tyres - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Apollo Tyres Q1FY21.pdf (1.72 mb)
Canara Bank - Q1 update
Full read: Canara Bank Q1FY21.pdf (1.15 mb)
Inox Leisure - Q1 FY21 Results update
- Revenues reported at Rs 3 Cr, EBITDA at Rs (35) Cr* and PAT at Rs (52) Cr*
- The Board has approved the enabling resolution for fund raising up to Rs 250 Cr through the issuance of Equity Shares/other securities
- Unprecedented circumstances result in not even a single day of operations in Q1‘FY21
- Stringent cost control procedures implemented
- Rigorous Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) devised and cascaded down to Operational Teams as preparedness for safe post-lockdown operations
- Continued active engagement with key stakeholders –Authorities, Landlords, Production Houses
- Various consumer surveys indicate passion for theatrical experience still intact
- Healthy audience turnout in operational overseas markets deliver optimism
- Company pins hopes on strong fundamentals – Luxury, Service & Technology
Full read: Inox Leisure Q1FY21.pdf (5.39 mb)
VIP Industries - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: VIP Industries Q1FY21.pdf (229.11 kb)
Tasty Bite Eatables - Q1 update
Full read: Tasty Bite Eatables Q1FY21.pdf (471.06 kb)
Dwarikesh Sugar Industries - Q1 update
EBIDTA (Q1 FY21 vs FY20) 50.63 Cr vs 37.88 Cr
- Sugar sold during Q1FY21 is 12.56 lakhs quintals including export of 6.06 lakh quintals as compared to 12.07 lakh quintals including 3.66 lakh quintals of sugar exported during corresponding quarter last year.
- During SS 2019-20, the company has up to June, 2020 exported 12.02 lakh quintals sugar and completed entire quota allotted till June, 2020 under MAEQ Scheme. In July company has received additional quota of 1.99 lakh quintal which is under execution and will be completed in due course
- Sugar stock as on 30 th June 2020 was 28.99 lakh quintals as compared to stock of 22.37 lakh quintal as on 30th June 2019.
- On 30 th June, 2020, the Company had outstanding long term loan of Rs. 224.46 crore including SEFASU 2018 (funded by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh to clear sugar cane dues of SS 2017-18) loan of Rs. 107.58 crore. Balance amount of Rs. 116.88 crore is the loan availed for the distillery project. All the outstanding long term loans are at concessional rate of interest.
Full read: Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Q1FY21.pdf (3.15 mb)
E.I.D.-Parry (India) - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: EID Parry Q1FY21.pdf (4.89 mb)
Strides Pharma Science - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Strides Pharma Science Q1FY21.pdf (2.20 mb)
Jyothy Labs - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Jyothy Labs Q1FY21.pdf (5.92 mb)
Shakti Pumps - Q1 update
Full read: Shakti Pumps Q1FY21.pdf (2.24 mb)
Visaka Industries - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Visaka Industries Q1FY21.pdf (1.08 mb)
PNB Gilts - Q1 update
Full read: PNB Gilts Q1FY21.pdf (2.70 mb)