The new ABB Robotics solutions delivery facility will enable Indian customers to reap the benefits of Industry 4.0 including cutting-edge robotics and digitalization technologies, going at the heart of helping India become a resilient high-tech manufacturing economy in the world.
Spread over 3,600 sq.m at the ABB Nelamangala factory premises in Bengaluru, the new facility will enable ABB India to deliver robotic applications and digital solutions for a variety of Indian industries, including automotive, food & beverage, electronics and other upcoming sectors. The facility houses a state-of-the-art shop floor that can run proof of concepts and factory acceptance tests for 1000 ABB robots every year, which doubles the company’s capacity. This enables rapid innovation, adaption, optimisation and agile delivery of made-to-order robotics applications for Indian customers.
“The new facility harnesses the powers of ABB’s deep global expertise and knowledge of the Indian industrial landscape to support our customer base,” said Sanjeev Sharma, Managing Director of ABB India. “Even with increased demand for automation, the penetration of robotics, especially in small and medium enterprises is still low in India compared to the global average. With the help of the new and improved robotics facility, we will be able to share our knowledge and encourage Indian manufacturers to embrace our game changing technologies and become best-in-class manufacturers for local and global markets.”
The facility includes a demonstration center where the latest technologies in robotic welding, gluing and material handling will be showcased and can be used to carry out joint prove-out sessions with customers. ABB will also integrate an ABB AbilityTM Connected Services team that can remotely monitor an installed base of ABB robots to conduct predictive maintenance and high uptime.
A new Customer Experience Center is being set up for customers to learn about the latest in robotics technology and applications, including ABB’s dedicated robot simulation and programming software, RobotStudio. Additionally, the facility will host a paint lab where customers can run simulations of a broad range of industrial painting applications.
ABB is one the leading suppliers of robot, robot systems and machine & factory automation solutions, having shipped over 400,000 robot solutions across the globe. Designed as a complete digital ecosystem, ABB’s factory of the future concept will cater to the growing demand of collaborative automation solutions, by enabling innovation of new robot applications tailormade to the Indian market.
Dabur - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Dabur Q1FY21.pdf (4.30 mb)
UCO Bank - Q1 update
Full read: UCO Bank Q1FY21.pdf (1.56 mb)
Jio Platforms Limited concludes fund-raising exercise with marquee list of investors
- Jio Platforms Limited has raised INR 152,056 crore across thirteen investors which includes Facebook, Google, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic, KKR, Mubadala, ADIA, TPG, L Catterton, Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia, Intel Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
- Reliance Industries, post completion of these investments, would hold 66.48% equity stake in Jio Platforms on a fully diluted basis.
- Of the total investment, Jio Platforms Limited has already received INR 115,694 crore as subscription amount from ten investors. INR 22,981 crore will be retained at Jio Platforms to drive future growth.
- The investment process has been concluded with an investment of INR 33,737 crore by Google for 7.73% equity stake on fully diluted basis.
- Jio Platforms and Google have also entered into a commercial agreement to jointly develop an entry level affordable smartphone with optimizations to the Android operating system and the Play Store.
Jio Platforms - Q1 (Cons) update
Reliance Jio Infocomm - Q1 (stand) update
Strong Financial Performance
- Jio has reported strong Revenue and EBITDA growth driven by sustained subscriber momentum and ARPU improvement.
- Quarterly operating revenue for RJIL increased 33.7% YoY to INR 16,557 crore with EBITDA margin of 44%.
- Strong EBITDA growth of 55.4% YoY to INR 7,281 crore drives net profit to INR 2,520 crore during the quarter (growth of 183% YoY).
- Total Customer base as of 30 th June 2020 was 398.3 million.
- Strong wireless gross addition of 15.1 million during the quarter despite Covid related restrictions across the country.
- Monthly churn rate for wireless subscribers at only 0.46% during the quarter.
- Customer engagement has increased during the quarter with national lockdown driving average wireless data consumption per user per month to 12.1 GB and average voice consumption to 756 minutes per user per month.
Full read: RIL Q1FY21.pdf (302.83 kb)
Tata Steel BSL - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Tata Steel Q1FY21.pdf (5.21 mb)
Gujarat Fluorochemicals - Q1 (Stand) update
Full read: Gujarat FlouroChemicals Q1FY21.pdf (2.88 mb)
Max Financial Services - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Max Financial Q1FY21.pdf (5.08 mb)
The Board has appointed Mr. Urjit Patel as an Additional and Independent Director of the Company for a term of 5 years w.e.f. August 01, 2020.
Also, Board has affirmed that Mr. Urjit Patel is not debarred from holding the office of Director by virtue of any Securities and Exchange Board of India order or any other such authority. Mr. Urjit Patel is not related to any Director of the Company.
Piramal Enterprises - Q1 (Cons) update
HDFC - Q1 (Cons) update
Full report: HDFC Q1FY21.pdf (4.57 mb)
SRF Limited - Q1 (Cons) update
Full report: SRF Limited Q1FY21.pdf (1.50 mb)
Kirloskar Oil Engines - Q1 (Cons) update
Full report: Kirloskar Oil Engines Q1FY21.pdf (2.69 mb)
Mahindra Logistics - Q1 (Cons) update
Full report: Mahindra Logistics Q1FY21.pdf (1.75 mb)
Impact on Oil/Gas Production due to Protests
Due to stoppage/blockades of several producing wells, there was production loss of 321 MTof Crude Oil and 1.22 MMSCM of Natural Gas as reported on 28-07-2020. Cumulative production loss since 2yth May, 2020 due to bandhs and blockades: 17646 MT Crude oil, 41.83 MMSCM of natural gas.
To know full information, click here Oil India - Oil well blow out news.pdf (1.15 mb)
Gatewway Distriparks - Q1 Results update
GDL Q1FY21.pdf (3.45 mb)
Hester Biosciences Q1 update
Hest Q1FY21.pdf (1.92 mb)
We are pleased to welcome you back.
As you know, Sharedunia has always exceeded the limits of reader/audience expectations for a quality and quick update on company annoucements, we are back with the same and even with more quality and faster updates.
Stay tuned & Happy reading,