Globus Spirits - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Globus Spirits Q1FY21.pdf (2.56 mb)
ICRA Limited has revised the credit rating for Rs. 603.00 Crore (enhanced from Rs.390.04 Crore) Line of Credit (LOC) availed by the Company.
- Instrument type: Long-term
- Existing rating: [ICRA] A+; Outlook:stable
- Revised rating: [ICRA] A
- Instrument type: Short-term
- Existing rating: [ICRA] A1
- Revised rating: [ICRA] A2+
The Board of Directors of the company is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, August 25 for the following:
1) To consider and approve the 'Report on opportunities available for the company in Pharmaceutical, API & chemical industry' prepared by the Expert committee constituted by the Board of Directors of the company for business expansion to evaluate identified business proposals and their integration with the company,s capabilities and long term objectives,
2) To consider and approve the investment proposal, mode and amount of investment to be made in new business(s) as per the Expert Committee Report,
3) To fix AGM date & schedule
Generic Engineering Construction and Projects Limited has been awarded with new work orders worth Rs. 101.95 crore (excluding GST) for various institutional projects from various clients, which inter alia includes a project of Rs. 30 crore (excluding GST) for construction of school from Aditya Birla Group.
With receipt of above, the total current outstanding order book stands at Rs. 1,067.54 crore.
Steel Strips Wheels has bagged firm export orders for over 3,200 wheels for EU Truck and US Mobile Home Market to be executed in September from its Chennai plant. Total value is around 57K USD.
Export growth is posed to exceed 30% YoY in 2020-21.
The Air conditioning and commercial refrigeration major, Blue Star Limited, today announced that the Company has been awarded three more patents by the Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Details of New patents awarded
- A patent for ‘System and Method for Maintaining Optimum Condensing Temperature at Low Load in Heating Mode in VRF systems'
- Another patent is for, ‘Refrigerant Recovery in Multi-Air Conditioner System’
- The third patent is for, ‘Method and System for Maintaining Uninterrupted Cooling Operation by VRF Systems at High Pressure’
Blue Star has been investing significantly in research and development of new technologies and products for several years now and these patents are a result of the Company’s endeavour in this arena. The Company’s R&D has over 135 employees, `best-in-class infrastructure including performance test labs, reliability testing facilities, electronics lab, design studio, and high end workstations for CAD and analysis, amongst others. In fact, the Company has applied for more than 40 patents for innovation across its various product categories and is optimistic of being granted several more patents in the near future.
Full read: Blue Star receives patents from MOCI India.pdf (349.73 kb)
DHFL - Q1 (Stand) update
Full read: DHFL Q1FY21.pdf (1.98 mb)
The US Food & Drug Administration (US FDA) has approved the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) filed by Granules Pharmaceuticals, Inc (GPI)., a wholly owned foreign subsidiary of Granules India Limited for Ramelteon Tablets, 8 mg. It is bioequivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD), Rozerem Tablets, 8 mg, of Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. Ramelteon Tablets are used for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty with sleep onset.
Granules now has a total of 29 ANDA approvals from US FDA (27 Final approvals and 2 tentative approvals).
Ramelteon Tablets had U.S. sales of approximately $33 million MAT for the most recent twelve months ending in June 2020 according to IQVIA Health.
A meeting of the Board of the Bank will be held on Wednesday, 26 August, 2020, to consider and approve, the following, subject to the necessary approvals, and
recommend the same to the shareholders of the Bank for their approval.
1) the increase in the authorized share capital of the Bank, and the corresponding amendment to the memorandum of association of the Bank
2) raising of funds by way of issue of equity shares or any other instruments or any combination
3) raising of funds by way of issuance of bonds, NCDs or debt securities
The Board at its meeting today has considered and approved raising of funds for an aggregate amount not exceeding INR 200 Crores by way of issue of equity shares, convertible debentures, NCDs, FCCBs, Warrants, any instruments or by any combination to eligible investors.
MSP Steel & Power - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: MSP Steel & Power Q1FY21.pdf (2.81 mb)
Godfrey Phillips India - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Godfrey Phillips Q1FY21.pdf (686.70 kb)
Minda Industries - Q1 (Cons) update
- The EBITDA loss for Q1 FY21 has been reported as INR 71 Cr vs INR 172 Cr in Q1 FY20
- The decline in PBT is largely on account of lower operating leverage and of production due to COVID -19
Full read: Minda Industries Q1FY21.pdf (6.84 mb)
IFGL Refractories - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: IFGL Refractories Q1FY21.pdf (1.03 mb)
Oil India - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Oil India Q1FY21.pdf (6.25 mb)
Union Bank of India - Q1 (Cons) update
Rossari Biotech - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Rossari Biotech Q1FY21.pdf (1.85 mb)
Suprajit Engineering - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Suprajit Engineering Q1FY21.pdf (802.74 kb)
Indiabulls Housing Finance - Q1 (Cons) update
Full read: Indiabulls Housing Finance Q1FY21.pdf (313.99 kb)